Plus now it run aweful
I just had my transmission fluid changed and now my van surges at a stop
on 2006 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2006 Kia Sedona Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Bethany, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ruther Glen, VA
- Battery Replacement ($133 - 181) in Gowen, OK
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($52 - 68) in Millsboro, DE
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($680 - 731) in Irondale, MO
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 93) in Bloomfield, CT