it shuts down whenever and it wont hold transmission fluid it does drain right back out but we think its fine then by the time we get to where we r going its all drained out and the transmission is slipping again...anyone got any ideas on what to do?
i just had my timing belt replaced bc it broke the car runs fine now other than on 1997 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
- Anyone have an idea on how to get the rear passenger door to open?
- My speedometer and gas gauge is not working. Could it be my O2 sensor?