it shuts down whenever and it wont hold transmission fluid it does drain right back out but we think its fine then by the time we get to where we r going its all drained out and the transmission is slipping again...anyone got any ideas on what to do?
i just had my timing belt replaced bc it broke the car runs fine now other than on 1997 Plymouth Neon
Asked by for the 1997 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
1997 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dayton, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Elephant Butte, NM
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alma Center, WI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($392 - 849) in White Post, VA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($671 - 726) in Pearl River, LA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($29 - 317) in Java Center, NY