it shuts down whenever and it wont hold transmission fluid it does drain right back out but we think its fine then by the time we get to where we r going its all drained out and the transmission is slipping again...anyone got any ideas on what to do?
i just had my timing belt replaced bc it broke the car runs fine now other than on 1997 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
1997 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Dayton, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 46) in Elephant Butte, NM
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($159 - 252) in Alma Center, WI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($390 - 513) in White Post, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($151 - 224) in Pearl River, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,367 - 1,402) in Java Center, NY