it shuts down whenever and it wont hold transmission fluid it does drain right back out but we think its fine then by the time we get to where we r going its all drained out and the transmission is slipping again...anyone got any ideas on what to do?
i just had my timing belt replaced bc it broke the car runs fine now other than on 1997 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
1997 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($256 - 376) in Dayton, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Elephant Butte, NM
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($157 - 262) in Alma Center, WI
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in White Post, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,136 - 1,171) in Pearl River, LA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($120 - 138) in Java Center, NY