With the Cam locking tool on should all the valves appear to be closed?
I just had a valve job done and had a serviceable re-conditioned cam installed. on 2003 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I have a 1999 Chrysler Con. trunk won't open with key or button on floor board
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
2003 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- 144,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Palos Park, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($150 - 211) in Dallas, NC
- 120,000 Mile Service ($298 - 415) in Triumph, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 69) in Hallandale, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($362 - 413) in Hermitage, TN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($336 - 507) in Leeds, UT