With the Cam locking tool on should all the valves appear to be closed?
I just had a valve job done and had a serviceable re-conditioned cam installed. on 2003 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine
2003 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Palos Park, IL
- 96,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Dallas, NC
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($170 - 209) in Triumph, IL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($599 - 896) in Hallandale, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($209 - 221) in Hermitage, TN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($117 - 155) in Leeds, UT