I was charged for 4 hours of labor and wanted to find out if if a ball joint replacement on my car & year should take that long to do?...most of the cost was in labor at $85.00 an hour. Please advise?
I just had a Moog ball joint replacement both r & L lower. on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car