I was charged for 4 hours of labor and wanted to find out if if a ball joint replacement on my car & year should take that long to do?...most of the cost was in labor at $85.00 an hour. Please advise?
I just had a Moog ball joint replacement both r & L lower. on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($108 - $135) in Hamburg, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - $526) in Umatilla, OR
- Alternator Replacement ($223 - $446) in Malone, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($200 - $310) in Beulah, MS
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($224 - $326) in Happy, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($146 - $180) in Castaner, PR