I was charged for 4 hours of labor and wanted to find out if if a ball joint replacement on my car & year should take that long to do?...most of the cost was in labor at $85.00 an hour. Please advise?
I just had a Moog ball joint replacement both r & L lower. on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?