It doesn't blow at all. The lights come on but nothing comes out. It just stopped allof a sudden.
I just got out of the car. When i got back in the air dididn't blow anymore. on 2006 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- What could be the main cause for my kia to overheat still?
- My car is blowing hot air inside. I don't have the heater on. Now 121 trouble co
- yesterday while driving my dash lights for battery and break came on .
- When I have my lights on my car wont go into drive why is that
- I am only waiting for the catalyst to reset in my car and I have driven 1,200 mi
2006 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Spofford, NH
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($669 - $1,189) in Sargent, GA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($201 - $286) in Roxbury, ME
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($94 - $137) in Pembroke, ME
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($405 - $626) in Mattituck, NY
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($59 - $143) in Vicco, KY