what can I do about it?
I just got my kia rio 2010 2weeks a go from a dealer used and the TPMS light on on 2010 Kia Rio
GO BACK AND ASK FOR WARRANTY CLAIM,THEY SHOULD TAKE CARE OF IT FOR YOU
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2010 Kia Rio Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($229 - 336) in Thousandsticks, KY
- 67,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Portersville, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($671 - 862) in Utica, MS
- 150,000 Mile Service ($292 - 422) in Chester, OH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Hendrix, OK
- Window Switch Replacement ($73 - 111) in South Thomaston, ME