what can I do about it?
I just got my kia rio 2010 2weeks a go from a dealer used and the TPMS light on on 2010 Kia Rio
1 answer 1 comment
GO BACK AND ASK FOR WARRANTY CLAIM,THEY SHOULD TAKE CARE OF IT FOR YOU
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2010 Kia Rio Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Thousandsticks, KY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($73 - 99) in Portersville, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($161 - 204) in Utica, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($135 - 223) in Chester, OH
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($70 - 205) in Hendrix, OK
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($102 - 111) in South Thomaston, ME