I just got a price of $500 to replace the front struts if the old brackets can still be used. My front driver's side is leaking fluid.
I just got a price of $500 to replacefront struts is this a fair price ? on 1998 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
1998 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($536 - 660) in Bowman, GA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 160) in Westwood, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($427 - 491) in Mc Calla, AL
- 15,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Atlanta, ID
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($889 - 1,163) in Pembroke, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,142 - 1,487) in Plant City, FL