I just got a price of $500 to replace the front struts if the old brackets can still be used. My front driver's side is leaking fluid.
I just got a price of $500 to replacefront struts is this a fair price ? on 1998 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1998 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($264 - 473) in Bowman, GA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($515 - 589) in Westwood, NJ
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($278 - 336) in Mc Calla, AL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($250 - 425) in Atlanta, ID
- Window Switch Replacement ($204 - 215) in Pembroke, NC
- Engine Mount Replacement ($208 - 408) in Plant City, FL