So my 94 accord ex failed a smog this mornin I and i don't know what to do on the paper it just says that ignition timing b09 failed .. tanr the guy said it releases too much smoke the ASM results were G POL what is this?....
I just did my smog and it failed can someone help? on 1994 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($270 - 368) in Ashmore, IL
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Mount Jewett, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($297 - 392) in Belpre, KS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($197 - 250) in Mayfield, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - 756) in Money, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($857 - 1,336) in Mereta, TX