So my 94 accord ex failed a smog this mornin I and i don't know what to do on the paper it just says that ignition timing b09 failed .. tanr the guy said it releases too much smoke the ASM results were G POL what is this?....
I just did my smog and it failed can someone help? on 1994 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($108 - 135) in Ashmore, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - 194) in Mount Jewett, PA
- Starter Replacement ($312 - 632) in Belpre, KS
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($47 - 73) in Mayfield, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($887 - 2,642) in Money, MS
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Mereta, TX