So my 94 accord ex failed a smog this mornin I and i don't know what to do on the paper it just says that ignition timing b09 failed .. tanr the guy said it releases too much smoke the ASM results were G POL what is this?....
I just did my smog and it failed can someone help? on 1994 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told