brake lights not working
i just changed my brake booster, now my rear brake lights are not working on 1999 Cadillac Escalade
1 answer 1 comment
Check your brake light switch on the brake pedal, unplugged ?, bad fuse ?.
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??