cylinders 2 4 & 6 are the only cylinders misfiring. The other code that pops up has to do with the o2 sensor. Also noticed the old plugs were burning a little hot. What's the problem? What makes only that side start misfiring? Is it the cat and o2 sensor problem? Or the coils?
I just changed all six plugs in my truck. now have a misfire in cylinders 2 4 6 on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($102 - $137) in Mica, WA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($172 - $281) in Spring Dale, WV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,129 - $1,499) in Emden, IL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($221 - $688) in Forest Hills, NY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($85 - $206) in Rio Blanco, PR