There was no plastic arm on my old piece but is on the new part. Is there supposed to be a rod attached to the arm on the new part? Where can I find a diagram on how this is supposed to be installed?
I installed the new actuator but now it constantly blows hot air. on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1996 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Friendsville, MD
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Geronimo, OK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($551 - 761) in Meddybemps, ME
- Brake Pad Replacement ($208 - 315) in Jenks, OK
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($114 - 165) in Orleans, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 210) in Keatchie, LA