i hear some that is on at the left side of engine and with the battery hooked up the lights are on
i hooked the battery wrong on this car and now the key wont turn on and i hear on 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2005 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Childwold, NY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Hartford, AL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($150 - 179) in Canada, KY
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,239 - 1,560) in Turtle Lake, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($299 - 378) in Davenport Center, NY
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in David City, NE