need to know how to get around that
i hit a button on the remote now the car want start it says hdc fault system. on 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems(8)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair Estimates
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Q&A(20)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Recalls(6)
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Shops
- 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Range Rover Sport Questions
- 2 messages on display SUSPENSION FAULT & SUSPENSION FAULT MAX SPEED 30MPH
- What does it mean when receive a 'special systems failure' alert?
- I continuously get the amber 'Check Engine Light' warning icon.
- Why does my range rover have problems accelerating and i hear a really loud fan when i step on the gas
- Rainwater entered the tilted sunroof. The ac/heat unit keeps cutting on by itself & I can't control the pressure dials won't light up properly. Is it possible it's a fuse? If so is it something I can do or better take to dealer or a side mechanic? Costs?
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($237 - 472) in Lees Creek, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($156 - 228) in Durham, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($815 - 956) in Moodys, OK
- 90,000 Mile Service ($260 - 338) in Michigan City, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($246 - 1,160) in Mizpah, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($374 - 444) in Brandon, SD