its in the front of the engine block, it just looks lose. but i need to know what can expect when i take it it in and it it some thing that can be tightened or a more serious problem
I hear a rattling when the car is on, it appears to be a hose that shakes. on 1999 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
1999 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,100 - 1,340) in Wellsburg, WV
- Maintenance II ($131 - 217) in Detroit, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in West Yarmouth, MA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($521 - 1,149) in Highland, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($249 - 294) in Shoshoni, WY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($55 - 298) in Forest City, IA