clicking sound. What can this be?
i hear a clicking sound when my car is on. When i drive it i can also hear that on 1998 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
1998 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($94 - 191) in North Babylon, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($595 - 726) in Chamblee, GA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($500 - 666) in Artie, WV
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($316 - 529) in Nehawka, NE
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Ludlow, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,162 - 1,204) in Kamuela, HI