After driving at highway speeds for any length of time, after i pay a toll or slow down, my car does not want to move. The engine does not race, and after a while eventually the vehicle will pick up speed.
I have what i believe is a transmission problem. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Questions
- Car won't start - dealer diagnosed as CDI (engine) controller failure.
- I have to replace a wire pt # 211 540 23 32, a wire that rafeeds sound.
- hi my mecrcedes-benz sprinter is not shifting and now it is not starting.
- Rear window shade screen stuck
- I am about to replace the audio gateway. Does it need to be set up by teck?