One of my head lights will not go down. When I use the swith on the dash it will not respond. Also I have an oil leak and I can't determine where its coming from. What are your suggestions.
I have two questions: One of my head lights will not go down. on 1990 Honda Prelude
2 answersJuly 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
- Electrical Question: The fuel/temperature indicator will not light up....