st trying to pass emissions
i have two codes one is p1451 the other is po761. i need to know more on what th on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in San Perlita, TX
- Clutch Replacement ($755 - 968) in Taylor Springs, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in Alix, AR
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - 237) in Bearden, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($66 - 138) in Herrick Center, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Greenville, CA