I have both codes and what may be wrong, but there is a list of like 50 things it could be between the two codes... The problem is that the car starts and all but when I put it in gear, R,D,2,1 it will not engage... The other day I was driving and it just basically felt like the car was in neutral while in drive, push the gas and RPMs go up but the car doesn't gain speed or basically respond at all...Also I have check engine light on as well as the trac light being on... I really have no idea as to what direction to go in i have 140K+ miles on it. I had hoped there would be an easy fix and cheap solution for this. Any ideas or suggestions as to what steps to go in?
I have two codes 0446 and 0420 on 1999 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1999 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($734 - 930) in Salyersville, KY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($212 - 286) in Cleveland, AR
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Albion, RI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Jonesville, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,798 - 2,132) in Saint Michael, PA
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($549 - 1,561) in Campbell, NY