I have both codes and what may be wrong, but there is a list of like 50 things it could be between the two codes... The problem is that the car starts and all but when I put it in gear, R,D,2,1 it will not engage... The other day I was driving and it just basically felt like the car was in neutral while in drive, push the gas and RPMs go up but the car doesn't gain speed or basically respond at all...Also I have check engine light on as well as the trac light being on... I really have no idea as to what direction to go in i have 140K+ miles on it. I had hoped there would be an easy fix and cheap solution for this. Any ideas or suggestions as to what steps to go in?
I have two codes 0446 and 0420 on 1999 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
1999 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($129 - 170) in Salyersville, KY
- Starter Replacement ($293 - 408) in Cleveland, AR
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 64) in Albion, RI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($534 - 968) in Jonesville, LA
- Window Switch Replacement ($455 - 700) in Saint Michael, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($42 - 98) in Campbell, NY