It seems to be in the tunnel between the intake manifold and the engine. I was unaware that there was any water on top of the engine. Is it to preheat the gas before injection?
I have traced a water leak to the top of the engine under the intake manafold??? on 1993 Toyota T100
what size motor?
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1993 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Combs, AR
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($566 - 780) in Haydenville, MA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($150 - 215) in Severy, KS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($49 - 68) in Springfield, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($163 - 217) in La Plume, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($153 - 194) in Geneva, IN