also it may be the immobilzer going bad car wont start when i press down the clutch.
i have to push start my mini they say it may be the clutch switch. on 2005 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- After changing therm.and sencer my service engine light still is on why
- Why ever since my mini Cooper was picked up by BMW it's never worked again
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!
- input shaft bearing or throw out bearing? whistle when clutch is released