the reason i wana change it my e4od slips and shifts hard and bounces in and out of overdrive when i put hazards on it downshifts other times it shifts just fine no trouble codes come up.my option is not a rebuild cant afford it my friend has a 1995f150 with the 5.0 but has the 4r7ow tranny will it fit my 92 5.8liter or is my 4oed and easy fix fluid is mint no filings thanks jamie
i have the e4od transmission its acting up will a 1995 4r7ow fit with no problem on 1992 Ford F-150
Asked by for the 1992 Ford F-150
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1992 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Easton, MN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Bevington, IA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 224) in Danbury, NC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($157 - 238) in Milledgeville, TN
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($431 - 547) in Reddell, LA
- Window Switch Replacement ($48 - 179) in Burlington, CT