the reason i wana change it my e4od slips and shifts hard and bounces in and out of overdrive when i put hazards on it downshifts other times it shifts just fine no trouble codes come up.my option is not a rebuild cant afford it my friend has a 1995f150 with the 5.0 but has the 4r7ow tranny will it fit my 92 5.8liter or is my 4oed and easy fix fluid is mint no filings thanks jamie
i have the e4od transmission its acting up will a 1995 4r7ow fit with no problem on 1992 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1992 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($47 - 61) in Easton, MN
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($432 - 562) in Bevington, IA
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - 101) in Danbury, NC
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Milledgeville, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 86) in Reddell, LA
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($522 - 736) in Burlington, CT