my power steering was leaking i thought i needed a new one so i took it to the shop and they said it was a seal some kind of ring. i let them change the seal ring , when i got the car back it had this sqeaking noise up front i was told it could be the cv joint.
i have sqeaking on my front end.what can it be? on 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- My AC emits a unfamiliar smell, AC drain tube is leaking, and making noises
- If I have a P0705 code on an '07 Toyota Land Cruiser, then is it ok to drive it?
- Toyota Land Cruiser code C1241, C1268
- What would cause the windsheild wipers to not work?
- What is responsible for check engine, Lo and Trac off lights illuminated
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Norwood, NJ
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Lockbourne, OH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,787 - $2,537) in Sherwood, OH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($90 - $128) in Mathews, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($93 - $175) in North Egremont, MA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($145 - $175) in Youngtown, AZ