my power steering was leaking i thought i needed a new one so i took it to the shop and they said it was a seal some kind of ring. i let them change the seal ring , when i got the car back it had this sqeaking noise up front i was told it could be the cv joint.
i have sqeaking on my front end.what can it be? on 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- How can i test/check the power steering. What kind of testing -TOYOTA instructin
- Recently on acceleration white smoke comes from the exhaust...
- what is the cause of damage of release bearing?
- when the tachometer at 100 km the ABS&4LO&4WD warnig light on
- when is normal replacement time for land cruiser shock absorbers?