The car signaled that the engine needed to be shut down and had a thermo on the display in the red initially. Since the compressor has been installed, the shop state they were unable to get the pressures to read right. Can the car be driven without damaging the engine? Was it really necessary to get the compressor installed or would it have affected the engine?
I have spent approx $1300 having the AC compressor replaced on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
- Turning on car and it says restaint sytem workshop.how do i turn off I wadnt in
- What is the right specification for the thermostat of the engine?
- cost to repair the passenger tail light assembly? not the bulbs, the frame.
- Key won't turn consistently to start car. Dash won't illuminate.