The car signaled that the engine needed to be shut down and had a thermo on the display in the red initially. Since the compressor has been installed, the shop state they were unable to get the pressures to read right. Can the car be driven without damaging the engine? Was it really necessary to get the compressor installed or would it have affected the engine?
I have spent approx $1300 having the AC compressor replaced on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- The car starts for a minute runs rough and dies over and over
- My key doesn't want to turn in my ignition what do i do to get it to turn key un
- Why is my cluster LCD screen is blank
- Why mercedes benz seem like it going to turn off after stop at the red light?
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
2002 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($487 - 589) in Omar, WV
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($321 - 984) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Spark Plug Replacement ($408 - 549) in Trenton, TN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($112 - 187) in Mermentau, LA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($387 - 431) in Logan, UT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,036 - 1,111) in Pawling, NY