It has only happened about 4 times in the last year. I also smell a slight burning smell. Dealership says nothing under there but above it is door lock button and emergency flasher button. They wanted $200 to take out console to check. Thank you
I have seen smoke coming up near the cup holder,do you have any idea what it is? on 2004 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
2004 BMW 325i Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($489 - 691) in Hudson, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Decatur, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,272 - 2,864) in Richland Springs, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Speculator, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($136 - 168) in Strabane, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($199 - 444) in Beetown, WI