the car will crank but wont turn over.I was driveing down the road & it just stopped running.When it was running after the part was put on it was cutting out.If its not the ignition modular switch then what could it be?
I have replaced the Ignition Modular Switch 2 times the car wont start on 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1994 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($115 - 140) in Rocky Ford, CO
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($296 - 717) in Summit Lake, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($278 - 658) in Rayville, MO
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Tornillo, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($629 - 729) in Boaz, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($44 - 56) in Barton City, MI