the car will crank but wont turn over.I was driveing down the road & it just stopped running.When it was running after the part was put on it was cutting out.If its not the ignition modular switch then what could it be?
I have replaced the Ignition Modular Switch 2 times the car wont start on 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
1994 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 319) in Rocky Ford, CO
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Summit Lake, WI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($211 - 399) in Rayville, MO
- 97,500 Mile Service ($294 - 407) in Tornillo, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Boaz, KY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($664 - 948) in Barton City, MI