the car will crank but wont turn over.I was driveing down the road & it just stopped running.When it was running after the part was put on it was cutting out.If its not the ignition modular switch then what could it be?
I have replaced the Ignition Modular Switch 2 times the car wont start on 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?