The fuses keep blowing out. What could be the problem?
I have replaced the fuses for the interior lights 3 times in the last 4 days. on 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by csubak30 ,
January 15, 2012
There is probably a short or loose wire causing an arc or grounding fault. Need to follow wires off of these fuses to the lights that are going out.
This week's top 10
2002 Chevrolet Tahoe Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($754 - 1,918) in Edgewood, TX
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($136 - 190) in Cannon, KY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Woden, TX
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($96 - 118) in Lebanon, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($103 - 125) in Saratoga, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($292 - 343) in Nelson, PA