Check engine light comes on every 30-90 miles. I can go over 300 miles without check light if it's a constant drive. I've noticed short drives create pressure build up in the tank that can be released by opening gas cap.
I have pressure build up in the gas tank. on 2002 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2002 Honda Accord Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($265 - 360) in Vauxhall, NJ
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($106 - 129) in Newton Hamilton, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($358 - 526) in Willisburg, KY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($379 - 940) in Cary, IL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($192 - 230) in Boons Camp, KY
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 56) in Rosemead, CA