I was also told the engine is blown. The check engine light did not come on.
I have oil leaking out of the tail pipe. I was told it could be the head gasket on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Ran out of gas put more gas car will not start
- I took apart exhaust pipe blow the cats and cleaned them out. Now it won't star
- I put a new thermostat in and it is still over heating/and blowing out antifreez
- missing also knocking was graduale
- After about 5 to 10 mins of driving, engine stops,re-starting is hard, pls why?
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Mill Run, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($812 - 967) in Bumpass, VA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Spark Plug Replacement ($206 - 278) in Enon Valley, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - 77) in Rushville, MO
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($495 - 536) in Brinnon, WA