I was also told the engine is blown. The check engine light did not come on.
I have oil leaking out of the tail pipe. I was told it could be the head gasket on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other
- my car will start but it wont shift somebody told me its my shift cable how much
- What would make the key deactivated itself