eNGINE LITE IS ON CODE #4 PLUG IS MISFIRING I CHANGED THE PLUG AND OIL WAS IN THE TUBE AND THE DEALER IN CRYSTAL FL TOLD ME I NEED A NEW VALVE COVER 275.OO WHATS WRONG HERE??
I HAVE OIL IN THE VALVE COVER TUBE ON #4 CYLENDER CAUSING MISFIRE on 2004 Nissan 350Z
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 350Z Questions
- Engine turns off without warning. What did I do now?
- Driving home car lost power,turns over but seems like only bottom half is turning
- My passenger seat will not move back, only forward, any suggestions?
- What should I do, short of replacing stereo unit. My CD player will not play a CD in any of the 6 CD slots. It takes it in without a glitch, but says error check CD. I have tried several different CDs?
- What is the cost to buy a new key for my 2007 350 roadster? I don't need the key fob.
2004 Nissan 350Z Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($311 - 441) in Bay City, WI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($435 - 699) in Gladstone, OR
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rosebush, MI
- 150,000 Mile Service ($85 - 140) in Anton, CO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($243 - 268) in Locustville, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($140 - 178) in Locust Gap, PA