i have already spent 250 dollars to try and fix this problem i have replaced radiator,put head sealer in it and block sealer in it flushed system flushed system 5 times and i need a solution can any one help me please
i have oil in my coolant tank how do i fix this
on 1996 Saturn SW1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SW1 Questions
- how do i get the computer out. i unplugged the wires but can find any bolts ?
- we changed the started & now not charging alt tested good
- Why is my cars transmission making noise?
- do i need a puller to pull whee bairing on front passenger side wheel
- My Saturn is starting, but very sluggishly. It will not go above 1 rpm.
1996 Saturn SW1 Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Florida, PR
- 45,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Clarksboro, NJ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Knoxville, PA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($446 - 623) in Liberty, NC
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Rock Falls, WI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - 84) in Lawrenceville, GA