I read that it could be a upper manifold gasket failure. What other issues could cause this to occur. I am fairly decent with repairs if it is a gasket is this something that is easily done in a couple of days?
I have oil in my #8 plug on 1994 Ford Crown Victoria
3 answersNovember 13, 2010
1 answerJanuary 29, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- What could cause a gas fume leak that the part would cost $500.00 it sputters
- It acts as if the choke is not engaging when cold.
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
1994 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Buckingham, IL
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($89 - 117) in Sweet Water, AL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($344 - 521) in Guildhall, VT
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,566 - 1,972) in Grimsley, TN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($154 - 193) in Forest Knolls, CA
- Horn Replacement ($101 - 151) in Billings, NY