when I hit a bump the tail light come on and then they go out.
I have no tail light, what do I do?
on 2007 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 1 comment
look for loose wiring or bad socket.also could be bad bulb internally.try bulb 1st
2 answersJune 06, 2012
2 answersApril 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
2007 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($269 - 400) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Kwethluk, AK
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Albion, ME
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($392 - 864) in Prattsville, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($314 - 421) in Plainville, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($279 - 819) in Yutan, NE