when I hit a bump the tail light come on and then they go out.
I have no tail light, what do I do?
on 2007 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 1 comment
look for loose wiring or bad socket.also could be bad bulb internally.try bulb 1st
2 answersJune 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?