when I hit a bump the tail light come on and then they go out.
I have no tail light, what do I do?
on 2007 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 1 comment
look for loose wiring or bad socket.also could be bad bulb internally.try bulb 1st
2 answersJune 06, 2012
2 answersApril 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers