when I hit a bump the tail light come on and then they go out.
I have no tail light, what do I do?
on 2007 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 1 comment
look for loose wiring or bad socket.also could be bad bulb internally.try bulb 1st
2 answersJune 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +