i had the timing nelt slip or wore out , so i changed it , made sure number one was tdc , and the cam was were it had to be with the marks , and started and no spark , so i changed the cam sensor , and still no spark , but i just hooked it did not ground it were the 2 bolts go to just wanted to see if it would start , does that make a difference if it was not grounded?
i have no spark on 1994 Ford Escort
1 answerJune 20, 2010
1 answerApril 20, 2011
1 answerJuly 07, 2011
1 answerNovember 02, 2009
2 answersOctober 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start