i had the timing nelt slip or wore out , so i changed it , made sure number one was tdc , and the cam was were it had to be with the marks , and started and no spark , so i changed the cam sensor , and still no spark , but i just hooked it did not ground it were the 2 bolts go to just wanted to see if it would start , does that make a difference if it was not grounded?
i have no spark on 1994 Ford Escort
1 answerJune 20, 2010
1 answerJuly 07, 2011
1 answerApril 20, 2011
1 answerNovember 02, 2009
2 answersOctober 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Hazel, KY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($185 - 442) in Swampscott, MA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Mill Creek, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Butler, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($169 - 230) in Guayanilla, PR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($307 - 440) in Walkerton, IN