i had the timing nelt slip or wore out , so i changed it , made sure number one was tdc , and the cam was were it had to be with the marks , and started and no spark , so i changed the cam sensor , and still no spark , but i just hooked it did not ground it were the 2 bolts go to just wanted to see if it would start , does that make a difference if it was not grounded?
i have no spark on 1994 Ford Escort
1 answerApril 20, 2011
1 answerJune 20, 2010
1 answerJuly 07, 2011
1 answerNovember 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad