i had the timing nelt slip or wore out , so i changed it , made sure number one was tdc , and the cam was were it had to be with the marks , and started and no spark , so i changed the cam sensor , and still no spark , but i just hooked it did not ground it were the 2 bolts go to just wanted to see if it would start , does that make a difference if it was not grounded?
i have no spark on 1994 Ford Escort
1 answerJune 20, 2010
1 answerApril 20, 2011
1 answerJuly 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Makes humming noise when I hook up battery
- Why all my lights keep blowing on my escort ,what is causing it?
- Interior lights won't go out
- Interior lights want go out
- My 1997 Ford Escort won't start it makes a clicking sound when the cars not on the sound is coming from under the dash when I turn the key there's nothing