i had the timing nelt slip or wore out , so i changed it , made sure number one was tdc , and the cam was were it had to be with the marks , and started and no spark , so i changed the cam sensor , and still no spark , but i just hooked it did not ground it were the 2 bolts go to just wanted to see if it would start , does that make a difference if it was not grounded?
i have no spark on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($137 - 199) in Hazel, KY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($291 - 374) in Swampscott, MA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 142) in Mill Creek, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($284 - 365) in Butler, KY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($268 - 363) in Guayanilla, PR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($152 - 191) in Walkerton, IN