Just replaced fuel pump, and fuel filter ! car was setting about 3 years, now i have no power to fuel pump ? checked fuse it is OK !
i have no power to fuel pump ? on 1994 BMW 318i
1 answerDecember 15, 2016
1 answerMay 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318i Questions
- installed a new battery and now security system will not let me start the car.
- My 318i convertible w/ac has a 70 amp alternator is that enough to run all
- a tiny red light located beside lighter is staying on. what is it?
- There's no power to the New fuel pump and the relays were checked and fine HELP
- Car increases speed at 45 mph without pressing accelerator,
1994 BMW 318i Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($155 - 261) in Macon, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($146 - 285) in Carlisle, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Golden, OK
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jerome, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($90 - 125) in Healdton, OK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($495 - 587) in Corcoran, CA