I replaced the feul pump and now I have no power going to it. Alternator, and battery are good, fuses are good, but voltage tester shows no power even going to fuse box for charge or feul pump.
I have no power going to my feul pump. on 1991 Toyota Previa
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Previa Questions
- engine light went car don't start
- In the 95 PREVIA SC where do most Intake leaks occur
- Cat converter compatibility
- can I get a manual for dummies re: getting carbon out of a plugged egr system?
- I finally found new struts and springs (KYB) to replace my way-wornout front suspension on my 1991 Toyota Previa, but haven't done the installation yet. Any advice on any rough spots I might run into during the teardown and installation? Thank you!