I replaced the thermostat, and still nothing, coolant is topped off, someone said something about a valve on on the firewall that might be stuck open. At this point my mind is boggled. any help would be much appreciated.
I have no heat. on 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan21 reports
1 answerJanuary 14, 2012
1 answerJanuary 16, 2012
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(24)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(128)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($79 - 102) in Kulpsville, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Powell, OH
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($104 - 144) in Penitas, TX
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Thomson, GA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($178 - 193) in Hayden, CO
- Tie Rod Replacement ($308 - 389) in Wilmington, VT