I replaced the thermostat, and still nothing, coolant is topped off, someone said something about a valve on on the firewall that might be stuck open. At this point my mind is boggled. any help would be much appreciated.
I have no heat. on 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
1 more answer
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan23 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan3 reports
1 answerJanuary 14, 2012
1 answerJanuary 16, 2012
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(129)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Why want my van go into overdrive? Already replaced both sensors. automatic 3.3
- Common reasons why check engine lights come on.
- We had a new engine put in our 08 Dodge Caravan. ... Have not driven it yet.
- Mechanic says the fusebox needs to be replaced. Is that under recall by chance?
- is the front blower motor fused?
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($294 - 538) in Kulpsville, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($167 - 269) in Powell, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($309 - 589) in Penitas, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($320 - 451) in Thomson, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($277 - 404) in Hayden, CO
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($84 - 112) in Wilmington, VT