My car has no heat. I had perfect heat one day, than I shut the car off for about 2 hours than turned it back on and no heat. The blower is working, however just blowing out cold air. We have replaced the thermastate and my car is NOT over heating. I have been told it could be the heater core. But there is no anti-freeze smell when you turn the heat on, or there is no leakage inside or out of the car nor is there any condensation on the windows. Not sure what else to check. Please help!!
I have no heat on 1999 Hyundai Elantra
2 answersAugust 09, 2011
1 answerJune 08, 2010
1 answerMarch 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by