My car has no heat. I had perfect heat one day, than I shut the car off for about 2 hours than turned it back on and no heat. The blower is working, however just blowing out cold air. We have replaced the thermastate and my car is NOT over heating. I have been told it could be the heater core. But there is no anti-freeze smell when you turn the heat on, or there is no leakage inside or out of the car nor is there any condensation on the windows. Not sure what else to check. Please help!!
I have no heat on 1999 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
1999 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($747 - 970) in Lisbon, ND
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($220 - 293) in Shickley, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($803 - 1,170) in Orlean, VA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Richey, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($279 - 352) in Lake Clear, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($741 - 890) in Rozet, WY