My car has no heat. I had perfect heat one day, than I shut the car off for about 2 hours than turned it back on and no heat. The blower is working, however just blowing out cold air. We have replaced the thermastate and my car is NOT over heating. I have been told it could be the heater core. But there is no anti-freeze smell when you turn the heat on, or there is no leakage inside or out of the car nor is there any condensation on the windows. Not sure what else to check. Please help!!
I have no heat on 1999 Hyundai Elantra
Asked by for the 1999 Hyundai Elantra
2 answersAugust 09, 2011
1 answerJune 08, 2010
1 answerMarch 01, 2011
1 answerJuly 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
1999 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($303 - $405) in Lisbon, ND
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($205 - $235) in Shickley, NE
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Orlean, VA
- Heater Core Replacement ($618 - $808) in Richey, MT
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($198 - $232) in Lake Clear, NY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Rozet, WY