i was at a stop sign went to go and it was as if i was in nuetral no drive at all. i had to use slap shift. then once i got to about 35 or so i could put it back into drive and it was fine until i got under that speed then i would have to go back into 2nd and 1st, now after 2 days. the slap shift dont work anymore.. is it my transmission or is there anything it could be that might be causing this... im hoping its not nothing big,,, but im thinking it might be.. ok thank u
i have no drive only way to go is use slap shift after 2 days that dont work on 2006 Pontiac G6
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
- Are there and recalls on the headlights? The wirering harness keeps burning.
- Why is car shifting hard into 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear?
- The A/Christian just stopped blowing cold air. I bought a refill kit . It doesn'
- Drivers side headlight shorts out, wiring connector replaced several times
- temp gauge and air conditioner stoped working