i was at a stop sign went to go and it was as if i was in nuetral no drive at all. i had to use slap shift. then once i got to about 35 or so i could put it back into drive and it was fine until i got under that speed then i would have to go back into 2nd and 1st, now after 2 days. the slap shift dont work anymore.. is it my transmission or is there anything it could be that might be causing this... im hoping its not nothing big,,, but im thinking it might be.. ok thank u
i have no drive only way to go is use slap shift after 2 days that dont work on 2006 Pontiac G6
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
- why does the a new fuse for my car lighter to work keeps blowing out?
- Why my low beam headlight on passengers side keeps going out even after i pit in a new bulb?
- Car Battery will go dead overnight for no reason???
- how do u change a purge valve selinoid on a 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L engine
- Why when I tried to start my 06 G6 it would not start I had just drove an cut it off for a hot second then tried to start it back up it did not start