i need help
i have no brake pressure to back brake but when i bleed them its plenty of pres on 1996 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 477) in Jeffersonville, GA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Buena Park, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bountiful, UT
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Crownpoint, NM
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,012 - 1,501) in Barryton, MI