i need help
i have no brake pressure to back brake but when i bleed them its plenty of pres on 1996 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
- my check engine light keeps coming back p0135 ive change both my 02sensors got
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($422 - 542) in Jeffersonville, GA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($88 - 140) in Buena Park, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($398 - 568) in Bountiful, UT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($102 - 148) in Crownpoint, NM
- Headlamp Dimmer Switch Replacement ($113 - 126) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Brake Shoes Replacement ($271 - 312) in Barryton, MI