i need help
i have no brake pressure to back brake but when i bleed them its plenty of pres on 1996 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Jeffersonville, GA
- Heater Core Replacement ($837 - 1,237) in Buena Park, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($422 - 542) in Bountiful, UT
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crownpoint, NM
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($207 - 260) in Barryton, MI