i need help
i have no brake pressure to back brake but when i bleed them its plenty of pres on 1996 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 477) in Jeffersonville, GA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($323 - 444) in Buena Park, CA
- Clutch Replacement ($814 - 1,158) in Bountiful, UT
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 252) in Crownpoint, NM
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($292 - 362) in Barryton, MI