The car will start just fine first thing, but once I turn the engine off it won't start again for hours. Could it be my starter?
I have new battery, but the car won't start after it's initial start on 2002 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2002 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 83) in Arcadia, KS
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($93 - 142) in Cassatt, SC
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Allensville, KY
- 22,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($176 - 189) in Niantic, IL
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($435 - 509) in Leiters Ford, IN