I checked the sway bar links myself and they are solid. A new clue that I noticed when this noise came was that it went away with slight pressure on the brakes. Could this be the same problem? Should I replace the links?
I have knocking/ rattle in the front suspension at low speeds on bumpy roads on 2003 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- What is causing total loss of power while driving
- Why does my van loose all power while driving?
- Reverse and park won't engage when shifting from drive while running
- driver sliding door will not latch all the way. I have to hit the back of the do
- Flashing D4 light, transmission acting up -- did all told. Could it be compute