I still have no fuel flow to the engine ( injectors ). There is no fuel leakage within the fuel line system. I am completely baffled by this. Please help?
I have just replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter and fuel pump relay. on 2000 Dodge Stratus
1 answerMarch 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Helmville, MT
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- 37,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Plainwell, MI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Brundidge, AL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($308 - 530) in Saint Croix, IN
- Decklid Release Cable Replacement ($130 - 238) in Amelia Court House, VA