Ive changed the batteries in the remotes. The trunk wont unlock, the doors will not lock with the remote but will unlock. Sometimes no response at all. The air bag light comes on occasionally too.. Any connection with remote problem?
I have intermittent problems with the keyless remote on my 2005 chrysler Sebring on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
- anyone know why #8 fuse under hood blows intermitenly on short runs
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Odin, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($353 - 1,319) in Tuscarora, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($39 - 54) in Brookhaven, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($138 - 196) in Patrick, SC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($516 - 913) in Copeland, KS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($50 - 66) in Cactus, TX