i need to ask why my vehicle is not giving me good milage when i fillup petrol someone told me i have problem with gear they told me that top gear is not working when i drive my vehicle gear shifting is perfect but top gear is not working they say may be have problem in gear shifting sensor how i can fix this problem i need best soloution .
i have honda accord coupe 1997 i have problem with gear shift and petrol millage on 1997 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($307 - 388) in French Lick, IN
- Sub Item 2: Replace Engine/Cabin Filters ($74 - 112) in Idledale, CO
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($126 - 160) in Springfield, MA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($297 - 392) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($503 - 1,240) in Centenary, SC
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($643 - 1,105) in West Hartland, CT