i need to ask why my vehicle is not giving me good milage when i fillup petrol someone told me i have problem with gear they told me that top gear is not working when i drive my vehicle gear shifting is perfect but top gear is not working they say may be have problem in gear shifting sensor how i can fix this problem i need best soloution .
i have honda accord coupe 1997 i have problem with gear shift and petrol millage on 1997 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1997 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- where does spring go on fuel filler door
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($434 - $642) in French Lick, IN
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($175 - $264) in Idledale, CO
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Springfield, MA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($108 - $135) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($85 - $118) in Centenary, SC
- Throttle Body Replacement ($206 - $669) in West Hartland, CT