i need to ask why my vehicle is not giving me good milage when i fillup petrol someone told me i have problem with gear they told me that top gear is not working when i drive my vehicle gear shifting is perfect but top gear is not working they say may be have problem in gear shifting sensor how i can fix this problem i need best soloution .
i have honda accord coupe 1997 i have problem with gear shift and petrol millage on 1997 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1997 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
- does timing belt need to be changed
- AC blows hot on left side, cold on right side. Temp set same on both.
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($108 - $135) in French Lick, IN
- Brake Booster Replacement ($381 - $472) in Idledale, CO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - $713) in Springfield, MA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - $194) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($58 - $80) in Centenary, SC
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($449 - $765) in West Hartland, CT