i need to ask why my vehicle is not giving me good milage when i fillup petrol someone told me i have problem with gear they told me that top gear is not working when i drive my vehicle gear shifting is perfect but top gear is not working they say may be have problem in gear shifting sensor how i can fix this problem i need best soloution .
i have honda accord coupe 1997 i have problem with gear shift and petrol millage on 1997 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($156 - 188) in French Lick, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - 526) in Idledale, CO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($140 - 188) in Springfield, MA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($192 - 268) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Centenary, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($222 - 538) in West Hartland, CT