I have got some problem in my Yukon Denali like , , on 2007 GMC Yukon Denali

stabilitrak warning light , traction control warning light service airbag ,brake service , service brake monitoring system please tell what the reason for that REGARD

by in Clinton, IA on October 26, 2013
2 answers
ANSWER by on October 27, 2013
Really needs to be professionally scanned. Code reader at a parts store won't help much! Only way to have any idea where to start looking is the scan test.
ANSWER by on October 27, 2013
Agree; The code reader will not read the brake control module, which it sounds like your major problem is. Just fixed one last week that had a bad steering centering sensor, that was showing the Yukon was making a hard right hand turn while the steering wheel was going straight. Replaced the sensor, and problem was fixed. Agree have it scanned with the proper tool to find the fix.
i changed my transmission! 1st problem motor wouldnt start unless i went to starter. seems the small wire no longer worked. i figured we pinched it. so we ran another wire to crank fuse.it only ha...
I got a code P1345 on my OBD II scanner. i went out side started car let warm up for 5 minutes. and all the sudden it just died. now fuel pump wont prime, gettin this code, replaced fuel pump relay...