I never happens once I drive it and restart and also fumes go away after van runs 15 minutes or so. A mechanic suggested I put fuel injector fluid in my gas tank because it could be a gunked up injector. I have ran two full tanks of gas with injector fluid and still get the smell. It is not every time but almost every other.
I have gas fumes when I start the Van from a cold overnight start. on 2005 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- Have 2003 pontiac Montana bought a new.battery now it won't start and is on
- how many parts are in a 2005 montana ponatac
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?