I never happens once I drive it and restart and also fumes go away after van runs 15 minutes or so. A mechanic suggested I put fuel injector fluid in my gas tank because it could be a gunked up injector. I have ran two full tanks of gas with injector fluid and still get the smell. It is not every time but almost every other.
I have gas fumes when I start the Van from a cold overnight start. on 2005 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2005 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($630 - 909) in Powell, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($518 - 977) in Midland, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($352 - 576) in Haynesville, LA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($523 - 1,112) in Porter Corners, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($47 - 60) in Shawnee, KS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($173 - 195) in Grover Beach, CA