I never happens once I drive it and restart and also fumes go away after van runs 15 minutes or so. A mechanic suggested I put fuel injector fluid in my gas tank because it could be a gunked up injector. I have ran two full tanks of gas with injector fluid and still get the smell. It is not every time but almost every other.
I have gas fumes when I start the Van from a cold overnight start. on 2005 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?
- My 2002 van won't start. I get power out the outlets but nowhere else. When the lights worked only the top break light would go on. A couple hours after it died the gauges would click and move but nothing now. Any suggestions?
- MOTOR RUNS GREAT UNTIL warmed up then shakes, NO CODES, new plugs & wires. Can it be the PCV valve, if so is it part of valva cover.