how do i change the crossover tube on my 1993 plymouth acclaim?
i have fluid leaking on my transmission housing. on 1993 Plymouth Acclaim
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
- What's the ballpark to fix an exhaust on a car with a catalytic converter?
- Have air idle control code, gas pedal hard to push, tends to idle high.
- Why is there no pressure to my brake pedal.
1993 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($616 - 766) in Choccolocco, AL
- 150,000 Mile Service ($282 - 409) in Seagoville, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($229 - 312) in Broadalbin, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($230 - 304) in Meriden, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($324 - 360) in North Anson, ME
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Quenemo, KS