This vibration was thought to be tires, had two replaced, no change. Had everything rebalanced, no change. Any suggestions.
I have experienced a vibration at about 45 through 75. Not tires? What else on 2007 Jaguar X-Type
1 answer 1 comment
have u ck drive shafts. could be cv joint going bad
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all
2007 Jaguar X-Type Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Freeland, WA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($272 - 365) in Glenwood, FL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($238 - 280) in Engadine, MI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Pemberton, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($236 - 293) in Cleveland, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($788 - 850) in O Brien, TX