I removed both drive belts and noise i the same
I have engine noise that sounds like a belt tensioner going bad. on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Havana, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($203 - 302) in Clanton, AL
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($392 - 657) in Redfield, KS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Ubly, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 68) in Green Camp, OH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($70 - 182) in Lantry, SD